About CREW Network
Founded in 1989, CREW Network is the industry's premier business networking organization dedicated to supporting the achievements of women in commercial real estate. Our 8,000 members represent nearly every discipline within the industry and are located in 74 major markets across North America.
CREW Network seeks to influence the success of the commercial real estate industry by focusing on fulfilling four key initiatives: business development, leadership development, industry research and career outreach.
CREW Network members are known for the quality they bring to the commercial real estate industry. With this large diverse network, our members have the resources to create new and different ways of structuring deals, to focus on the bottom line, and to inspire others to work as a team to get the job done
CREW Network’s Mission
What They Do
- Create opportunities for members to work together.
- Author leading industry white papers and conduct important benchmark studies to inform the industry.
- Provide cutting-edge leadership training to help build effective leaders.
- Provide a national recognition program to promote the extraordinary achievements of women in the industry.
- Offer a way for our members to give back to their communities and to build their networks through programs that help educate young women through our college scholarships; UCREW, our university outreach initiative; and our high school CREW Careers program.
- Provide a Mentoring program.
About CREW Network Foundation
CREW Network Foundation was founded in 1998 as the philanthropic arm of CREW Network. It is the only foundation dedicating its resources solely towards advancing women in the commercial real estate industry. Committed to bringing more women into commercial real estate, the Foundation offers programs that educate women and girls about the career opportunities available to them and creates mentoring relationships for those new to the industry.
CREW Network Foundation exists to advance women in the commercial real estate industry. It is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. Furthermore, CREW Network Foundation is classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code. For a copy of the IRS Determination letter, click here.