Our mission is to articulate the value and benefits of CREW SF to our existing and potential membership base through media channels, publications like the Weekly Email and the View, and the CREW SF website. We work to convey CREW SF's message to its membership, the real estate community, and business community at large by establishing relationships with media.
Please join our team if you are interested in these areas:
- Advertising – Working with local in-kind sponsors and team members to get advertisements published.
- Social Media – Updating and writing about industry trends and events on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Writing for the blog or The View
- Editing the weekly email
- Website Updates and Design
- Building media relationships to get additional content published
Like the CREW SF Facebook page, follow us on Twitter @CREW_SF and join our LinkedIn group and to stay connected upcoming programs and events, leadership announcements, member highlights and committee updates.
All members are encouraged to contribute industry as well as business-to-business success stories. Please forward relevant content to email@example.com.Committee Chair
Kristy Dutch, Pfau Long Architecture | firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee Co-Vice Chairs
Amy Lehman, SSL Law Firm LLP | Amy@ssllawfirm.com
Carol Ann Flint, NGKF Capital Markets | email@example.com
Angie Sommer, ZFA Structural Engineers | firstname.lastname@example.org
Molly Jans, Paradigm General Contractors | email@example.com
When: Third Thursday of the month, 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
Where: SSL Law Offices, 575 Market, Suite 2700